Turkeypropertynews.com

Japanese DyDo DRINCO acquires Turkish beverage brands

30-09-2015 13:14

Japanese DyDo DRINCO acquires Turkish beverage brands

News Economic International Recent News


Japanese beverage giant, DyDo DRINCO, has acquired 90 percent stakes in the beverage manufacturing subsidiaries of Turkey’s largest food products group, Ülker.Yildiz Holding will retain the remaining 10 percent shares.

 

Japanese beverage giant, DyDo DRINCO, has acquired 90 percent stakes in the beverage manufacturing subsidiaries of Turkey’s largest food products group, Ülker.

 

Yildiz Holding, the owner of Ülker brand, has reached a deal with DyDo for TRY 335 million (approx. USD 110 million) for the sale of 90 percent shares in each of its beverage units, Della Gida, Ilk Meyve Sulari and Bahar Su. Yildiz Holding will retain the remaining 10 percent shares in the said companies.

 

In a press release, the Japanese company cited Turkey’s young population and economic growth prospects as the main reasons behind the investment, stating that it planned to expand the product line in the Turkish market.

 

Already partner to a number of global food and beverage companies, Yildiz Holding had previously sold stakes of its pasta producing unit, Bellini Gida, to another Japanese company, Nissin Food. 

 

 


Japanese DyDo DRINCO Turkish beverage brands Yildiz Holding Ulker invest in turkey Investment business development Japan acquisition


Contact Us

If you have business inquiries or other questions for this project, please fill out the following form to contact us. Thank you.

Fields with * are required.

Please enter the letters as they are shown in the image above.
Letters are not case-sensitive.